Are you interested in making some extra cash for the holiday season while making a donation to Milton? Do you need to get rid of some gently used items around your home? Do you have a special hobby or small business you would like to showcase? Do you just ENJOY a good bargain? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Milton Market is for you!
Saturday, November 9th
Set up: 6:30am-9am
Market Hours: 9am-3pm
- Shopper Entry Fee: $2 for each adult (18 and older). Each booth will be allowed 3 free entries. Names will be given at Booth Check In. All children are free. Each $2 entry will be entered into a door prize drawing.
- Food will be available for purchase
- Santa Pictures: Get your Santa picture done early before the rush of Christmas time!!
- More Info to come!!
- Looking for local artisans to exhibit and sell their crafts and vendors selling new or gently used items.
- SPACES are LIMITED! Simply fill out the form using the provided, print your receipt, and mail your payment, send with a student to give to their teacher, or it drop off at school. Check should be made payable to MEMS. Registration Forms need to be sent in no later than Friday, November 8th. **PLEASE NOTE: Mailing address is (PO BOX 238, Milton, La 70558) which is different from the physical address of the event.
- One per company: Only one vendor will be allowed per direct sales company on a First Come First Serve basis (Money in hand)
- One per booth: Only one business will be allowed per booth
- Registration will NOT be accepted the day of the market. Placement and preferences are considered on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis. Full payment is considered entry.
- Booth Cost: $50 for 10×10 space PLUS 1 donated Item
- Donated Item: This item is anything of your choosing that can be used as a door prize OR silent auction item that will help raise money for the teacher/classrooms of Milton Elementary Middle School. Please include a business card with the item as well as the item value to help start our bidding.
- For bigger booth, you will need to purchase 2 booths and we will assure placement next to each other for 10X 20
- Shopper Entry Fee: $2 for each adult (18 and older). Each booth will be allowed 3 free entries. Names will be given at Booth Check In. All children are free. Each $2 entry will be entered into a door prize drawing. REGISTRATION BOOTH WILL BE IN THE COURTYARD AREA NO MATTER THE WEATHER. This will ensure shopper traffic distributed equally along shopping route.
- Check In: Please check in between 6:30am and 9am at the registration booth located in the front left side of school, along the circle bus lane driveway (Old Main Entry). You are responsible for setting up your own booth.
- Space Assignments: Space assignment numbers will be given to you at the registration booth and volunteers will help you locate your area. Your tables and your items MUST fit within your space. Your space may not take up more than a 10×10 area.
- Damage/Loss: MEMS is not responsible for any damage and/or loss of property. Make sure that your space is properly staffed and secured.
- Vendor Sales: Vendors keep their individual sales.
- Electricity: If your booth requires the use of electricity, you are responsible for providing your own extension cords.
- Items that CANNOT be sold: Weapons, alcoholic beverages, drugs, or socially offensive items. Please remember this is a school campus!
To Sign up as a vendor, use to the following link: https://tinyurl.com/miltonmarket
For any questions, contact Karla Thibodeaux at email@example.com
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here