We always need help and welcome anyone who want to take “ownership” of any of the following programs or even just small input/help! If you have an interest, please let us know.
- Spring Carnival/Cake Bingo
- Father Daughter Dance
- Mother Son Event
- Spirit Nights-Different Restaurant Sponsored events
- PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions & Support)
- Staff Appreciation–Parents sponsor lunch for teachers once every 9 weeks and a full week in May
- Helping Hands –Volunteers during school time to make copies, stuff envelopes, office work, and whatever else is needed throughout the school year.
- Meet In The Middle/Renaissance –Volunteers specifically to serve Middle School Students
- Family Work Day–A few days throughout the school year to help clean, paint, hang, move, dig, etc with the entire family.
- Label Leader Heroes –Includes Box Tops, Community Coffee, Tyson Labels, Coke Rewards, etc.
- Welcome Wagon (Meet & Greet PTO table, Open House, New Families)
- Frankie Sherrill (firstname.lastname@example.org)