This committee includes any activities or volunteers to help establish programs for the students & teachers. For example, it includes the following:
- PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions & Support)
- Helping Hands –Volunteers during school time to make copies, stuff envelopes, office work, and whatever else is needed throughout the school year.
- Meet In The Middle/Renaissance –Volunteers specifically to serve Middle School Students
- Family Work Day (Sub Chair: Marguerite Blanchard)–A few days throughout the school year to help clean, paint, hang, move, dig, etc with the entire family.
- All about Awards –Staff Appreciation week as well as Monthly luncheons during the year
This committee includes all the fundraisers that take place throughout the year. It includes the following:
- Box Top Bonanza (Sub Chair: Kim Benoit)–Includes Box Tops, Community Coffee, Tyson Labels, Coke Rewards, etc.
- Jacket Junction
- Milton Moneymakers
- Color Run (Sub Chair: Annette Bodin)
- Chili Cook-off (Sub Chair: Tina Thornton)
- Father Daughter Dance
- Muffins with Mom
- Cake Bingo
This committee is responsible to getting the word out and maintaining PTO membership. It includes the following:
- Room Moms Coordination (Sub Chair: Melanie Klein)
- Welcome Wagon (Meet & Greet PTO table, Open House, New Families)
- Remind 101
- MEMS Messenger
Frankie Sherrill (email@example.com)