Here are the dates for the 2018-19 school year. Hopefully no dates will change, but in the event it does we will let you know.
- PTO Meetings in the Cafeteria
- Sept 13-Grub Burger Spirit Night
- Oct 10—Pizza Artista Spirit Night
- Oct 17- No school for Teacher Conferences
- Oct 22 & 23—No School for Conferences
- Oct 30 –Math Family Night @ 5:30
- Oct 31–Character Book Day Dress Up
- Nov 6-No School for Voting
- Nov 7-Movies at Milton
- Nov 10-Milton Market (Santa Pictures)
- Nov 15-Career Day (dress like a career)
- Nov 16-Fall Renaissance
- Dec 11th —No school for Teacher Conferences
- Christmas Parties: (TBD)
- Dec 24-Jan 4-No School for Christmas Holiday. Return January 7th.
- Jan 21 —No school for MLK Holiday
- Jan 19 –Family Date Event
- Feb 20–Literacy Family Night
- March 4-8 -No school for Mardi Gras Holiday
- March 15—Kindergarten Registration
- March 16-Spring Carnival
- March 22 –Crawfish Boil
- April 15-22-No school for Easter Holiday
- May 13-17–Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 16–Main Staff Luncheon
- May 17–Spring Renaissance
- Award Ceremonies
- PreK & K —May 22nd
- 2nd, 3rd & 4th—May 21st
- 1st, 5th, 6th, & 7th Grade–May 20th
- 8th Grade Banquet– May 21st
- May 23rd –Last day of school
We are so pleased to see so many new faces at our meeting last night. Thank you to all who came! Below is a link to the meeting slides. Please let us know if you would be interested in helping with any committees. A few things to note:
- We are bringing Milton Market back, which is a craft fair that is set up throughout campus. Date is set for November 10th from 9:00-3:00. We will also have Santa Pictures set up so you can bring your kiddos. Our first committee meeting for the event will be September 23rd @ 3:00 at the Youngsville Agave. Please let us know if you want to be part of the committee!!!! You can email MiltonMarket337@gmail.com To learn more about Milton Market, info will be added to this page: Milton Market Page
- Label Leader Hero is looking for a Co-Chair if you are interested.
- We are also looking to start a Color Run next Fall Semester and are looking for a Chair to start getting the event together!!
- Please view the slides for all the other important information!!!
- If you haven’t filled out survey, you can do so here and also sign up for committees at the end of survey. https://goo.gl/forms/QU06dTe7ZTZXZ2fr1
- Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions or sign ups.
Same old story but same GREAT rewards!!!! That’s right we are keeping the same system from last year for your Box Tops, Community Coffee Labels, and Coke Rewards. Last year, with YOUR help and support we collected over $3,000 cash that will benefit your child this year. We want to continue our efforts, but BIGGER and BETTER!!! We did have to change our forms for Community Coffee a little so please make sure to print out the new forms!
We know that it takes a labor of love to clip labels and paste them on the forms, and we appreciate it more than you know. With the small committee working on the labels, it would be almost impossible for the few to cut out all the labels so THANK YOU!!
We will be having a weekly contest drawing where a student can have a photo of themselves on our “Label Leader Hero” of the week poster. The more completed forms you turn in the more chances you have to win!! Choose one child to put name on the top line of your form and that child will get his/her face on the Hero body for one whole week. Every form turned in from each family (no matter which name is at the top) will be counted for every siblings class as well as that family’s total for the 9 week totals. The family that turns in the most labels that nine weeks will win a prize as well as a few students pulled at random from the collection forms compliments of Milton PTO. The top class will also win an ice cream party during school as well as the top family. Even if you are not the at the top, but your class turns in 50 or more forms or your family turns in 20 or more forms then that class/family will also be invited to the ice cream party. So get those forms coming!!!!
For collection forms and more information about the program, go to our Label Leader Hero Page.
As we wrap up the school year, we had our last PTO meeting. It was mostly a summary of the year, and we discussed possible ideas and suggestions for the next school year. If you have any suggestions/feedback, please email us at email@example.com. To see what was discussed, please view slides below:
We want you to BEEEEEEE in the know! Please make sure you sign our contact list so when we send out emails you will know. Also, it has been updated with a breakdown of events and volunteer opportunity, so please update your info. Do this by putting the same email address in the contact form, click submit and an email will be sent to you with a link to update your information.
We also would love to see fresh new faces. If you would like to take a more leadership role in PTO, please email us ASAP so we can find a role for you!! TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!!!!
We also have a Remind 101 account dedicated specifically for PTO updates. This is used to find last minute volunteers for school or remind you on the day of certain events and meetings. Send a text message to the number 81010 with a message of @miltonpto and you will be added to the list.